Your Opinion Matters

scejas

I'm looking to book on the Valor again -- last time I book interior cabin but this time I want to make it special for the gf -- it's time for a balcony (gasp)!.

Which room number or location do you recommend? Thanks! There is sooo much to do on the Western Itenerary (Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Cozumel) that I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Thanks!

Hi, We booked inside when we first began cruising also. But we found we slept too late because of the darkness! Next we booked outside, but no balcony. Upgrade fairy called and we ended up with a balcony. We enjoyed it, but we don't book balcony.......we just take our chances!

Good Luck.....Happy Cruising!

We recently returned from a cruise on the Valor. We had two balcony cabins on the Empress Deck/deck 7. I deliberately asked for that deck because both the deck below and the deck above are all cabins as well....no public areas so no noise from people dragging chairs, dancing, hooting or hollering (well, unless they hoot and holler down the hallway--LOL). We were on the port side just slightly aft of midship....cabins 7358 and 7360. It was not too far to a couple of different elevator banks, but not so close as to hear any noise from them. All in all, a nice location. We also discovered that we were directly above the spot on the ship where the harbor pilot boats pull up along side to drop off and pick up the pilots....kinda fun to watch the approach and departure. (Imagine a 30 foot boat drag racing a 900 plus foot cruise ship--LOL.)

BTW, most...if not all...the balcony doors can be opened between cabins if you have two or more cabins grouped together. We just asked our steward and it was done very quickly.

Hope that helps!

Wish I was going to be on the Valor again soon......<sigh>.

"Scout" aka Carol

P.S. If you have a server named Jarmila or Cristian.....they are the BEST!

I'm looking to book on the Valor again -- last time I book interior cabin but this time I want to make it special for the gf -- it's time for a balcony (gasp)!.

Which room number or location do you recommend? Thanks! There is sooo much to do on the Western Itenerary (Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Cozumel) that I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Thanks!

I booked a balcony cabin on the Panorama Deck of the Glory for my upcoming cruise with my BF......I opted for one a little down the hall headed forward from the elevators...not to far from all the good stuff but should be far enough to be away from noise...also cabins on the deck below and above...

What category balcony are looking to book??

Archived