Cabin Location on Constellation

MNMickey

I have waited too long in booking a cabin and am faced with a premium veranda on Constellation that is on the far end of the ship (9158, 9183, etc.). I have always stayed mid-ship in the past and I am concerned about the location. How bad will the noise, vibration, rocking, etc. be?

Just sailed on the Constellation, and doubt very much you'll have any problem in that location, or any other for that matter. I've been on both the Connie and the Summit in fairly rough seas, and there is almost no motion whatsoever. From alomst anywhere on the ship you hardly know you're at sea.

Vera Cruz - 6/68

Ecstasy - 10/93

Sensation - 5/94

Tropicale - 11/94

Soverign of the Seas - 5/96

Summit - 9/03

Zenith - 2/04

Constellation - 5/04

Summit - 10/04

Zenith - 1/05

Infinity - 5/05

Isn't 9158 an FV cabin? - those are supposed to be great in terms of size, comfort and views. And we were just on Summit (similar layout) - 9150 and 9152, quite far back. No problems with motion or vibration, and extremely quiet.

Hi: Cabin 9158 is an aft cabin facing the back of the ship, large family cabin with large veranda, quite desirable if you can get it. Cabin 9183 is near same area. We were in Cabin 9177 on the Summit. Feel any cabin in the aft section of the ship is desirable. Quiet, very little foot traffic area of the ship--- you'll enjoy!

Eileen

Century,Western Caribbean,01/02/05

Constellation,Scandinavia & Russia,07/02/05

• 1 year later...

Archived