Oasis of the Seas

Gerre1

I have cruised on the Oasis two times now and have a third cruise booked for January, 2013. I think its obvious that I really do enjoy the ship. The resturants were simply amazing - 150 Central Park is a must. The service and the housekeeping staff have been great both times. I left my safe opened one morning before we left for port. I came back to the room after breakfast becuase I had forgotten to grab my water bottle to take into port. There was a security guard outside my door and when I asked if everyhting was okay, they said yes and that the stateroom attendant noticed the safe opened. THey were not allowed to close it or touch it in anyway. the security was there to make sure that the room was not entered until we returned. My jewellery, my IPhone, my cash, EVERYTHING was in there. I gave her $100USD to say thank you. Seems like a lot? Not Enough? I don't know - but I thought it was pretty amazing to know that my room was safe.

so if anyone has any questions or would like me to post pictures - let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Glenda1967;

I am George. My family and I have booked Oasis on January 26, 2013. Are you sailing that week as well? If so, it would be nice to meet you. We will be a party of eight, all family and all adults. Our ages range from 26 to 75. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked on the Oasis leaving this month on the Halloween cruise. I'm excited to say the least. We have a Aqua Theater suite booked.

It's nice to know that they have good security policies in place. I think that was very generous of you to tip the cabin steward such a sweet amount.

It would be nice to see some pics of the ship since we've not sailed her before

Lizzy

Just book the Oasis for 1/19/13, so very very excited. Can't wait! Just my sister and I on this trip. Her first time cruising with Royal Carribbean and it better be wonderful because I have been bragging about how much better it is compared to other cruise lines we have done. I was on the Inaugural for Allure and thought it was amazing. Looking to make our excursion selections. Any suggestions? Ports...Jamaica, Cozumel, Labadee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those going on the Oasis or the Allure, did them both. Some are asking about restaurants. I highly suggest Chops Steakhouse. If you're heading to Cozumel, you must, must , must go to Mr. Sanchos. It's an all inclusive beach resort for family including alcohol, food and lots of activities. $45 for adults and $25 for kids. Look it up!! Safe travels

I'm a first time cruiser, sailing on the Oasis on March 2013 with my 17 yr.old daughter and friends. Any advice/feedback from seasoned cruisers?? Our excursions are: Haiti, Zipline. Jamaica, Swimming with the Dolphins and the waterfall. Cozumel, Amazing Cozumel Race. Any feedback on the excursions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for tips for first timers...

We are a group of 8...2 coming from Ontario Canada, and 6 coming from Nova Scotia Canada.

Some of us have cruised before but I, myself have not....

Just a couple questions...

can we bring bottled water and pop onboard with us?? and what is the rules for bringing alcohol on from in port?...not to drink but to take home

Also have heard we can bring on 1 bottle of wine per person?