Cunard Cruisers

Annieke

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I just joined the group. My husband and I are 59 and 62 and will be sailing the QE2 for the firsst time to celebrate my 60th birthday in November for a 2 week cruise in the Western Med. leaving from Rome.

any suggestions would really be appreciated. Wat is the dress code? what should I pack? Any recommendations for a hotel in Rome that is reasonably priced ? is it better to stay in Rome before or after the cruise? Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone

I just joined the group. My husband and I are 59 and 62 and will be sailing the QE2 for the first time to celebrate my 60th birthday in November for a 2 week cruise in the Western Med. leaving from Rome.

any suggestions would really be appreciated. Wat is the dress code? what should I pack? Any recommendations for a hotel in Rome that is reasonably priced ? is it better to stay in Rome before or after the cruise? Thank you in advance.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are cruising for the first time on the Q. Victoria 05/10/15 and then going back to US on Q. Mary 05/27/15.

Crossing over on the Emerald Princess to Barcelona on 04/28/15. Our 18th on princess

These will be our first crossings over and back.

Questions about self service laundry on Vic. & Mary? Is there a cost? The ones on Princess take $2.00 in quarters each for wash and dry.

Formal theme nights??? for each voyage. What to pack?

Please advise.

• 2 weeks later...

Ed and I will be boarding the Queen Victoria in San Francisco Thursday, Feb. 19. We are so excited to be sailing through the Golden Gate through the Happy Isles of Oceania to Australia and New Zealand and back to Los Angeles--46 days.

• 2 months later...

hi everyone my wife and i sailed from athens to southampton onboard QM2 after the athens olympic games ,loved it we are now planning a transatlantic in the future most likely fly to NYC few days there then cruise back to southampton, any tips advice etc is much apreciated .

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...