Beach day & Drink Prices

newbie55

We're looking for something quiet, adult, and so far Uva's looks like it might fit the bill -- but now the question - we have 12 hours in Coz - are we best to leave our options open, and and just wander towards beaches and bars that look interesting, or land in one place?

And, are the drinks just as expensive onshore as on the boat (Royal Carribean Grandeur)?

Thanks!

Kim

we are looking for a beach day in cozume. what is uva's? is it a tour company? is playa mia a tour also? i emailed mr sancho's and received no response, so i am assuming it is not open. ditto for nachi cocom. any advice would be helpful. i did not like paradise beach. we are on the 2/19 conquest. thanks for the input.

we are looking for a beach day in cozume. what is uva's? is it a tour company? is playa mia a tour also? i emailed mr sancho's and received no response, so i am assuming it is not open. ditto for nachi cocom. any advice would be helpful. i did not like paradise beach. we are on the 2/19 conquest. thanks for the input.

There are a few cozumel web sites that have information that may help you. www.wilmacozumel.com had an article about beach clubs and there status a few weeks ago and it is still on there. www.cozumelinsider.com. Has alot of info for just about anything you may want or need. Hope this helps.

Archived