beach excursions in cozumel

traci m

8 crazy women on a cruise in march. looking for beach with open bar and possibly food included. finding conflicting answers and websites with difference in pricing. looking at playa mia which is $28 through rccl and $35 through another website. then found paraidse beach all inclusive for $32 on cozumel shore excursions......really confused now.

thanks

traci

I vote Paradise Beach and do it on your own. In November we took our two children there and paid $8 per child for use of all the water toys, ordered lunch for four and had 2 buckets of beer (12 total) and we only spent $57 TOTAL. Remember that was four a family of four. You can't beat Paradise. We had a blast and it is definitely a beautiful site. Cab ride cost us $3 per person.

There is also the Beach Club that offers open bar and lunch for about 32.00 per person. Your beach chair is reserved for you so no need to worry about where you will plant yourself. This is through Island Marketing LTD. Just Google them.

8 crazy women on a cruise in march. looking for beach with open bar and possibly food included. finding conflicting answers and websites with difference in pricing. looking at playa mia which is $28 through rccl and $35 through another website. then found paraidse beach all inclusive for $32 on cozumel shore excursions......really confused now.

thanks

traci

I think your refering to paradise island with the all inclusive, and the playa mia is $28/ person plus taxi, plus food, taxi will run you about $15 for four of you, or you may check the price on a van, unsure of cost but we rode in one back from paradise beach and it cost the same as a car. You can post the same question on the cozumel board and some of the locals may give you a better answer.

Passion Island was the one i went to last time i was in cozumel (where the corona comercial was filmed) it was nice, alittle litter here and there though including a oil funnel, how that got there :confused: also it was a long drive from the ship... 45 minutes or so:( , plus a boat ride, 15 minutes or so...all in all next time i'll pick a closer beach. BUT it was nice :cool: ...here's some pics. In the second you can see the oil funnel (unfortunatly i was in a hurry to take the pics as a storm was rolling in and i didn't see the funnel at the time)

nicedesktoppic.jpg.fdb1004d96f5b050f9a65d5f0c54d704.jpg

oilfunnel.jpg.db661c77d4aebe133fb8531ddf88aa68.jpg

Archived