Luggage Tag Question?

Bridges300

After we got our docs and the luggage tags for Panorama deck, we were upgraded and got a new room on a different deck. My question, Do I use these tages anyway and cross out the old room will they give me new luggage tags at the pier?

If we get new ones, Will I have time to fill this out before the porters take the luggage?

Thanks

The way I understand it, when you get there, the person standing there will have a manifest and will look up your new cabin number, and give you new tags for your luggage. Yes, you will have time to fill them out- they may even do it for you. Clarification, anyone?

Lead, Follow, or Get the $&@* out of the way!

No, when you get to the pier, ask a porter for the correct colored tags. You could use the old ones but it will take longer to get your luggage. We had ours sit on another deck for hours before they discovered it belonged on a different deck.

Take some return address labels with you and just put them on the tags along with the new cabin number. This will save you lots of time and insure you get your bags in a timely manner.

Days till Triumph Sails with us on board

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;4;24;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Time until the Norwegian Sun Sails

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;10;16;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Sensation 2000

Sensation 2001

Fascination 2001

Monarch of the Seas 2002

Triumph 2004

Norwegian Sun 2004

You should have plenty of time to put on the new tags. We always do. We bring computer printed stickys so that I just peel and stick to new tags. One year we lost a few tags but since I had our names on the suitcase they found us with no problem . I would put on the tags you have and don't sweat it.

UNTIL WE SAIL AGAIN.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2005;5;8;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived