Family Harbor Rooms on Horizon? Noisy?

Absolutheada

Hi, I'm looking to book two rooms on deck 2 that are part of the Family Harbor series.  I've talked so a few people and they said there was so much noise from above.  One had a room below the club/bar and one below the Galley.  The Galley takes up a huge part of deck 3. I really don't want to pay a premium for these rooms to then not be able to sleep.  Anyone have any other experience and can tell me which rooms you booked.  We currently have 2409 and 2423. Thanks

We were on the Vista in a Family Harbor Suite and I was worried about the noise too.  We never had any issue throughout the week and my BIL that had an interior room also had no issues with the noise from above.  

I really enjoyed this area with the extra family lounge. My kids loved going down and getting milk before bed and I loved the cappuccino machine 🙂 

12 hours ago, cruisecraze96 said:

We were on the Vista in a Family Harbor Suite and I was worried about the noise too.  We never had any issue throughout the week and my BIL that had an interior room also had no issues with the noise from above.  

I really enjoyed this area with the extra family lounge. My kids loved going down and getting milk before bed and I loved the cappuccino machine 🙂 

What room were you in? We will have 2411 in december.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in 2371 which wasn’t family Harbor but was just a few doors down. There was a ton of noise but it was actually from everyone constantly slamming the doors and running down the hallway. Something else to consider when staying in this area. The room looked like a lot of fun though. People sure were excited to get there! I didn’t have a lot of noise from the galley though. Only one day I heard them running the vacuum before dinner.