Bon Voyage aussiedisneyfan

karmac

Hi disney

Well, I don't suppose I should say "have a great trip":rolleyes: I have to say "have a great TWO trips":cool: . Thought I'd better get in today as you're off to Brizzy tomorrow. Hope you enjoy both your cruises and of course the time between. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. With Chaz & Dan away and now you, the next few days are going to be extremely quiet. Hope the weather's good.Have safe & happy journeys.

Karen

Hope you get this too jane , have a wonderful trip, see you when you get back. yes the boards sure are going to be quiet with so many regular posters away.

Dont forget to go up Q1 and see the view i am sorry we missed it

cheers karon

Hello and thanks. I am sure that Keepcruising can keep you up to date with my exploits as I will probably sms her while overseas.

I doubt that I will be on the net next week. My router blew up on Wednesday so I have been having to resort to dialup.

I plan to enjoy all 3 holidays, kids and all. Am looking forward to going up Q1.

Caio, if I am not back on again. Will certainly try to get on during the first cruise.

Hope you get this too jane , have a wonderful trip, see you when you get back. yes the boards sure are going to be quiet with so many regular posters away.

Dont forget to go up Q1 and see the view i am sorry we missed it

cheers karon

Oops thought i should add that Q1 is a tall building at surfers paradise that has wonderful views not a place on any cruise ship:)

just in case any one goes looking for it on the Sun:D :D

Oops thought i should add that Q1 is a tall building at surfers paradise that has wonderful views not a place on any cruise ship:)

just in case any one goes looking for it on the Sun:D :D

Glad you clarified that kasey, was wondering was Q1 was.

I would be one of those looking for it on the Sun for sure:D :D lol lol

Archived