llanning - Any message for your son on the Triumph?

rudreamin84

llanning, a while back you told us that your son would be flying to Grand Caymen to pick up the Triumph and I promised to pass on a message to him from you. I can't find your email. You can write me at Batesm@comcast.net or just post here.

Only 13 days left! We are so excited for our first cruise!

~Michele

4/17/04 Triumph Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;4;18;00;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I talked to him today. Things are well. They have had some problems with the apass system but mainly on disembarkation. Something about immigration not waiting until the machine dinged and then it shows more people still on board than there really are. The Triumph was one of the first ships to get the apass system and the server is a little slow. I don't understand any of that, I just repeat what he says. I met a couple in the luggage department today at Kohl's and their daughter is going on the Triumph May 1. My sister has a friend on this coming week, so I am keeping him busy. He will look for Stormin Norman on May 8. The good news! He now has two stripes. Not sure what than means either, but they had a hiring freeze on for awhile so it was a long time coming. Hopefully, it will mean more money for him also. He'll be home for a week the end of May for "the race." We are tentatively going on the Triumph is September if he is still there. Thanks for asking. Look him up and have a great time.

Will do! What's his name? That's sort of important! All the details of the apass system sound very technical! I guess that's why he got the promotion!

I had made a note to myself to ask you if you needed us to give him a message from you! Didn't want to miss him getting a message from Mom!

Take care. Michele

4/17/04 Triumph Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;4;18;00;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

llanning when in September are you planning on sailing the Triumph?? We are booked for the cruise leaving on the 25th. It seem like a long way off... I'd love to meet someone from the cruise. Also I take it that your son is an officer on the ship. WOW wouldn't that be fun... Please tell me more about his position.. icon_smile.gif

Tropical (Carnival) 1995

Vision (RCI)Feb 2003

Conquest (Carnival) Sept 2003

Trumiph (Carnival) Sept 2004

His name is Chris. He is a senior IS (computer) manager. He's been with Carnival for over three years and still loves it. The IS Manager is an officer position. That means he can be in public areas, he eats in staff or officer mess, etc. We are tentatively planning for September but don't know exactly when. It kind of depends on his schedule. We sailed with him about a year and a half ago and it's a treat.

Archived