Need Deck Chairs Reserved!!

rickcop44

So I was wondering if anyone getting off Victory on January 22 would be willing, before they get off the ship, to go up to Lido Deck and reserve me 5 deck chairs. I'll be happy to send whomever will do it some books, newspapers, flip flops and and empty Carnival drink cup to use. Thanks everyone!

Wow, that website isn't even taken.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to jump in and buy it and start maybe what could be the FUNNIEST website of all time?!?!?!

I can work on the marketing aspect. Here's my 60 second commercial:

(opening scene) - bummed out cruiser, holding towel in hand, searching for a deck chair, but to no avail.

(voice over) - tired of searching for deck chairs? Now, there's a solution.....just visit (website appears on screen) WWW.SAVEDECKCHAIRS.COM

(scene - women relaxing in deck chair with "drink of the day", large sun hat, husband splashing around in the pool as she gives him the "we got a chair" nod and wink) (voice over) We will save your deck chairs for your upcoming cruise up to 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE....that's right, 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!!!!

(voice over) But wait! There's more!!! (jump to website main page of showing available deck chairs) If you act NOW, and order through our website, we will reserve double your deck chairs...that's right....DOUBLE! Need 2? You'll get 4! Need 4? you'll get 8!

(scene - order page on website) (voice over) Remember, just go to www.savedeckchairs.com. Only $9.95 plus $5.95 shipping and handling. And remember if you act now, you'll get DOUBLE your deck chairs saved for FREE! That's an unbelievable savings!! ORDER NOW!! (flashing text with website)

(fine print - voice over - Fast Speaking) - Free deck chair savings exclusive to this offer only. Only valid in the continental U.S. No guarantees, subject to availability. Cruisers must be 21 years or over to order, please get your parents permission. savedeckchairs.com reserves the right to limit quantities. savedeckchairs.com is not liable for any harm, bodily injury, or death due to fighting over previously saved deck chairs. All rights reserved.

The website is a great idea! But I think maybe I will start a small business...I'll charge each person 50.00 and I will save deck chairs for them all week. Of course this will mean I will have to cruise every week, :eek: and always get the skippers club check in or what ever that is called. But if I can get enough people to pay me 50.00 per week to save their deck chairs, I should be able to afford a suite right? ;)

Hee hee

Sorry beaming. If you're getting paid $50 per person to hold someone's deck chair, you'll be spending all your time in those deck chairs. No suite for you. I suppose you'll have to stack all those chairs on top of each other. It'll be wobbly, but you'll have a great view. As for me, I send in my MIL who is 81 and what you'd like your MIL to be. She gets us chairs all the time. No one turns down a nice little old lady.

Wow you guys worry way too much about this deck chair thing! There's always unihabited chairs, you just might have to look a little harder or scoot a few together. Or if no one is using their empty "saved" chair for a reasonable time, you bet it's mine! Why does everyone sweat the small stuff?

Why does everyone sweat the small stuff?

Small stuff?

Would that include the use of the topless deck?:p

Or maybe getting left behind?

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!) Hee Hee!

I'm pretty sure these posts are JOKES.

Small stuff?

LMAO!!!

And yes, I think it's pretty obvious this thread is supposed to be funny... although I guess it's possible that might be lost on some :D

Wow you guys worry way too much about this deck chair thing! There's always unihabited chairs, you just might have to look a little harder or scoot a few together. Or if no one is using their empty "saved" chair for a reasonable time, you bet it's mine! Why does everyone sweat the small stuff?

:D I'm sorry, but this was THE funniest post in this thread :D

;)

Me believe you like to cause trouble...:rolleyes:

Small stuff?

Yeah I gotta admit that one went over my head! I was so angry reading about these chair hogs that I went in search of any chair saving articles I could find. Silly me! But these posts ARE supposed to be in fun, whether I talk about toplessness or Timbuktu! I stand by my "lighten up!" MISSSNOOPYGIRL is watching...! (Except for the topless deck- I'll pass thanks. Wouldn't want to be blinded!)

-Ms. Trouble

Archived