Nativeways Sting Ray City Sandbar and Coral Gardens

bellybutton

Has anyone done this 2-1/2 hour tour instead of the 5 hour ray,reef and rum point tour?

What are your thoughts on the 2 1/2 hour tour? Is it the same as the 5 hour trip just minus Rum Point? I'm thinking the 2 1/2 hour trip would give us more time to shop around but still have fun with the rays and snorkeling.

Noticed that the tour goes to Coral Gardens and you are dropped off at 7-mile beach. Actually, I like this the best but would love some input from someone that's did this. Just reading about it, SeaGrape appears to be a great beach at 7-mile.

I am booked on the 2 1/2 hour morning tour on our March trip. This is from my confirmation email:

The tour departs the pier at 9:30 AM Eastern Time and completes around 12:30 PM Eastern Time. We ask that you check in no later than 9:15 AM Eastern Time. When you come ashore, look for the person carrying the sign that says Native Way Watersports. You may also ask for us at the information booth at the cruise ship terminal.

We provide free use of all snorkeling gear and vests, food for the Rays, and complimentary punch and bottled water. After the tour, you will have two options for drop off: back to the pier, or, at 7-mile beach (where you can taxi back to the pier at any time for $4 per person).

We ask that you provide at least 72 hours advance notice to cancel. If our ship is unable to dock in Grand Cayman, we will automatically cancel your reservation, at no cost to you.

Archived