The complete suite lowdown please

kim826

Our last cruise we booked a balcony and loved it. Recently I've been seeing people talking about suites and perks offered with them. I think I have enough to splurge for an AF or AE (mini-suite or penthouse). Can someone please give me an exact idea what I would get in either of these categories over a BB balcony? I tried to do a search but bombed at that -- newbie! Your help is greatly appreciated! Forgot to mention we're going on the Jewel.

Sun

BB Balcony:

This stateroom features two lower beds, sitting area, floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balcony, TV, refrigerator, and safe. 173 sq. ft. plus balcony 48 sq. ft.)

AE AF Mini Suite

This suite features a sitting area, private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, walk-in closet, luxury bath with a shower, TV, refrigerator, and safe. Concierge service available. 274 sq. ft. plus balcony 48 sq. ft.

Search tips (if you are interested):

1. Always use Advanced Search.

2. Be specific in your search terms, and don't pile on too many at a time--it will look for ALL the words you include.

3. Don't go back any farther than necessary. Start with 1 month and only increase the time if you need more responses.

4. Go over to the Forums to Search (right side) and select (in this case) "Norwegian" even though it will already be highlighted. I don't know why, but it makes a difference.

Hope this helps with the often frustrating search feature. (Can't help with the suite perks--we haven't been in one yet.)

beachchick

Our experience was only in AA Owners' Suites and above do you get free sodas, just as the complimentary bottles of alcohol. Just off the Jewel in 2 penthouse suites and , yes, soda in the room but billed as consumed.

Terry

Terry/ Yacfamily,

With the penthouse, did they give you free bottled water or 3 free bottles of liquor? When we did the Sun two years ago, this was given to us with the AB (Romance) Suite.

Thanks

Archived