Confirm Dock Location - Freedom of the Seas?

CruisinChic

Can anyone confirm that the RCCL Freedom of the Seas docks next to Old San Juan (March  31st, 2019 sailing)?  We are trying to book our pre-cruise hotel and just want to be sure that is where the ship is going to be docked.

Thank you!

RCCL Freedom is based in San Juan.  For cruises staring and ending in SJU, RCCL uses the Pan American terminal which is different than the one in Old San Juan.  However if you are coming in early and want to walk around in Old San Juan, you can get a hotel there...walking distance to everything and then taxi to the port to catch the ship.  There is really nothing exciting to see by the Pan American terminal and only 2 or 3 hotels by there. 

we are headed there this weekend and stay a the wave conada very small hotel walking distance to food and walgreens and beach and very reasonable price we booked direct thru bookings.com  have a private taxy thru puerto green taxis to pick us up sunday morning.... 

At the Pan Am pier, there's no realistic way to walk there, especially with your luggage.

So since a taxi ride is required, I'll add another suggestion to stay in Old San Juan.  Or another area if you want a beach...  We just spent a week at an AirBnB in Old San Juan- it was pretty cool.  

9 minutes ago, CruisinChic said:

Perfect, thank you!  We are Marriott people (points), so we booked the Sheraton in Old San Juan.  I was hoping they docked there, but it's not a big deal to take a taxi.  Hope you all have a fabulous time!!

Oh you might see ships in port at that Sheraton.  I looks like they are coming right thru the building!!!  Just not the Freedom.  I always forget the you can use Marriott points at Sheratons.  Thanks for the reminder!!