Leaving Friday - last minute questions

sounder

We are going on Legend on Friday & I have a few last minute questions - is there Shampoo in the rooms? Is there a minibar? I read there is, but is that in all staterooms - it is not mentioned in any of my literature. How small are the hairdryers - like all hotel rooms, or smaller? I am in a category 8G cabin, extended balcony. Are there lounges on the balcony? I tried to prebook my excursions yesterday & couldn't, too close to departure, it said. Will we have any trouble booking once aboard?

Thanks!

We are going on Legend on Friday & I have a few last minute questions - is there Shampoo in the rooms? Is there a minibar? I read there is, but is that in all staterooms - it is not mentioned in any of my literature. How small are the hairdryers - like all hotel rooms, or smaller? I am in a category 8G cabin, extended balcony. Are there lounges on the balcony? I tried to prebook my excursions yesterday & couldn't, too close to departure, it said. Will we have any trouble booking once aboard?

Thanks!

Shanpoo - should be shampoo and soap in the bathrooms

Mini bar- don't know

Hair dryers - Yes some are in the desk some are in the bathroom. They are like the hotel hair dryers

Loune chairs - If they fit and aren't there, ask your room steward to bring some

Excursions - depends on how full the ship is. Once you get to your room and put your stuff down, go to the desk and sign up for the ones you want. You shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks!

There will be shampoo and soap in the shower dispensers... I believe it is Dove Shampoo and Lever 2000 soap (i hate the shampoo), I bring my own. THe hair dryer, if you have long hair, bring your own... it's a weak little hair dryer and you have to hold down the button. I've had an extended balcony and really couldn't tell much difference from a regular balcony... a lounger would fit going lengthwise, but would have taken up too much room in my opinion... the balconies are really not huge, enough for 2 good chairs and a little table... I could lay down with my head towards the balcony and feet towards the cabin, and just about fit, I'm 5'2, if that helps :D

If it is a popular excursion, it could be sold out... just look at the ports of call boards and see if there are 3rd party vendors that offer it... and try to book ahead of time if you can. Research the company on these boards and see what others have to say.

Have fun!!!

Archived