Babbysitter

TEXASMUNK

For those that will tell me to go research the answer, no, I will not. I choose to be sociable and interact with my fellow posters directly.

Question: We might, slim possibility, take our grandson (he will be 7 when we go) with us on the Rhapsody in November. Does RCI offer in cabin baby sitting? I would assume that is a one on one financial agreement?

Pay directly to the babysitter what ever RCI has as the going rate?

I know that they have kids evenings affiliated wit the kids program, but looking for late evening.

And yes, I noted the typo of "babbysitter' after I posted but the edit function would not let me alter the header

Jim, yes RCI offers in cabin babysitting. I think it is $8 per hour - cash. You have to arrange it through the purser's desk. If you definitely know you want to use it during the cruise, it is best to arrange it as soon as you get on board to ensure availability as it is off duty workers.

For those that will tell me to go research the answer, no, I will not. I choose to be sociable and interact with my fellow posters directly.

Question: We might, slim possibility, take our grandson (he will be 7 when we go) with us on the Rhapsody in November. Does RCI offer in cabin baby sitting? I would assume that is a one on one financial agreement?

Pay directly to the babysitter what ever RCI has as the going rate?

I know that they have kids evenings affiliated wit the kids program, but looking for late evening.

And yes, I noted the typo of "babbysitter' after I posted but the edit function would not let me alter the header

From 10pm till I think 2am you can pay the childrens program 5/hr ot elect to do in room as the previous poster said.

Archived