Athens Shuttle from City to Port

Marguerite-a-Ville

I just got off the phone with Viking, and learned that there is a shuttle from the city to the port every 30 minutes.  What they could not tell me is where the shuttle picks up.  I'm mostly interested in whether there is a pickup at the Plaka, and how late the shuttle runs.  We are doing a private tour, and I'm trying to determine whether we should have the driver take us back to the ship, or if we can explore the Plaka first and then catch the shuttle. Of course, we can always hail a cab if necessary...but it would be nice to take the shuttle.

The ship will be at the port overnight, so there is no hurry to get back on board.

4 minutes ago, stardaisymoonbeamdakota said:

Please tell me which tour you are taking and where you are  staying.  We will be in Athens and are researching ahead! Thank you, Val 

Marguerite-a-Ville.url

Val, we are doing a half-day Athens tour (no Acropolis or museums, as we're doing those on our own) through George's Taxi. www.taxigreece.com 

We are going to do it on the afternoon we embark, so pickup at the port.  But they will pick you up from your hotel if you wish.

9 minutes ago, Marguerite-a-Ville said:

Val, we are doing a half-day Athens tour (no Acropolis or museums, as we're doing those on our own) through George's Taxi. www.taxigreece.com  

We are going to do it on the afternoon we embark, so pickup at the port.  But they will pick you up from your hotel if you wish.

Thank you!  Is the Viking shuttle free from Plaka to the ship?