Blue Lagoon Excursion thru NCL

lainielove

Does anyone have information on the additional pricing for Kayaks and the Bounce Park?  It doesn't seem to be included in the NCL price.

We are in port that day from 8am - 6pm; when will we realistically get to the Island?

Also, would trying to book it directly be a smart option?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I'm planning on booking the dolphin encounter on my own and taking a taxi to the ferry pick-up point at Paradise Island (should be $4 pp). I'll be on NCL leaving NYC on April 7th. I'm planning on catching the 10:15 ferry (should be reasonable considering an 8am docking). Blue Lagoon staff assured me I would reach the island by 11am so I'm booking an 11:45 Dolphin encounter. There are various ferries back to the cruise ship (see the Blue Lagoon Island website). I believe the kayaks and bounce park costs are on the Blue Lagoon website. I have a group of 6 so booking on my own made more $$ sense. If you book on your own, you have to say you're not with a cruise ship - they have a contract with the cruise ships so they can't sell to you if you say you're NCL and a few other lines.