shark ray alley

darthwolf

Just wondering if i can get to shark ray alley by a local tour where i get on/off the ship.

We maybe staying in belize for an extra 4 hours. Already booked cave tubing and we should be back by 11:30 or 12:30. Hoping to be able to got to shark ray alley. We are scheduled to leave port @ 1:30pm but it's possible if one of our ports gets changed we will be stay in Belize till 5 or 6pm.

thanks

You won't have time to do Shark Ray Alley if you do cave tubing, pick one or the other. We did Shark Ray Alley with Eco Tours last year. We did not have advance reservations, just booked at the tourist village when we arrived. Departed Tourist Village at 10:30 and returned around 3:00 if my memory serves me correctly. There are 2 Shark Ray Alleys, we went to the one by Caye Caulker. Also snorkeled Coral Gardens. Shark Ray Alley was awesome, worth the trip. Coral gardens was nice, but if you do the Coral Gardens, be sure to leave plenty of space between snorkelers so you don't keep getting fins in the face due to the follow-the-leader format.

Archived