Unused drink vouchers

Iloveu89

We have some drink vouchers which we didn't used on our cruise. Thought we could use them on our next sailing but now realized they may not let us use them after March.  Any one confirm this is the case?  Thanks.  We have 20+ vouchers.  

DL

41 minutes ago, dapreston said:

end of Winter sailings (end of March for Caribbean) and they will be no good anymore

I saw some on eBay. There was no expires by date or disclaimers. Front and back were posted. 

Screenshot_20190211-221222_Gallery.jpg

Edited by SeaTheW0rld
More.

MSC supervisor just told us on the phone that the drink  vouchers will NOT be accepted after March 25 2019 on the Splendida, but who knows since folks seem to get a different story from different reps.  I have sent 4 emails asking for clarification and NONE have been answered except for the generic "we have forwarded your inquiry..." We were promised by our MSC booking agent that we would each get 12 drink vouchers included with our Fantastica balcony cabin PAID upgrade from a Bella guarnatee balcony booking and even have her email to prove it, but MSC supervisors say that was a mistake on the booking agent's part and will NOT be honored on our March 30 sailing from Dubai.  After more than an hour of escalating up the supervisor "chain" $40. each OBC was added to our booking.  Not going to allow this to ruin our cruise, but NEVER in more than 60 cruises have we encountered such poor customer service and follow through.  If anyone else on that sailing actually gets and/or USES Fantastica drink vouchers that WILL be a problem since all we have been hearing is a BIG NO!

Edited by lambs2

I  am so interested!  But I tried to message you and it says I can send 0 per day!!! Obviously not working for me. But you can send me an email: lambs2 (at) live.com

Edited by lambs2

16 minutes ago, Iloveu89 said:

Great! Never thought of selling them on eBay. I have 19 alcohol and 6 nonalcoholic ones.  PM me if interested , will sell dirt cheap.

• lambs2
  • May 12, 2006
  •  
  • 7,205 posts
  • Flagler Beach, Florida

I  am so interested!  But I tried to message you and it says I can send 0 per day!!! Obviously not working for me. But you can send me an email: lambs2 (at) live.com

On 2/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, Iloveu89 said:

We have some drink vouchers which we didn't used on our cruise. Thought we could use them on our next sailing but now realized they may not let us use them after March.  Any one confirm this is the case?  Thanks.  We have 20+ vouchers.  

DL

Throw them away.