Grand Suite on Fantasy

sweety51901

My husband, children and I are staying in a Grand Suite on the Fantasy this July. My parents are Platinum and staying a few doors down. Their boarding passes say Priority, but ours do not. Do we not get priority boarding with a suite? And, if anyone has any pictures, I'd love to see them. Thanks!

On 2/14/2019 at 10:37 AM, sweety51901 said:

My husband, children and I are staying in a Grand Suite on the Fantasy this July. My parents are Platinum and staying a few doors down. Their boarding passes say Priority, but ours do not. Do we not get priority boarding with a suite? And, if anyone has any pictures, I'd love to see them. Thanks!

If you already paid for your cruise it should show up on your boarding pass. You don't get your boarding passes until the cruise is payed in full. I would have to think that because your parents are Platinum priority just shows up on the reservation form.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:32 AM, mickeyd13 said:

If you already paid for your cruise it should show up on your boarding pass. You don't get your boarding passes until the cruise is payed in full. I would have to think that because your parents are Platinum priority just shows up on the reservation form.

Yes, I finally found it. My parents' luggage tags have "priority", but mine do not. I went to the cruise documents themselves and found it on our check-in documents. Thank you!

• Go to the Carnival website. Click on the Explore Ships. Click on the Elation. When that comes up, under  the large photo of the Elation, click on   Deck , then Stateroom. You will see a photo of your exact stateroom, what is in it, etc.