Passport Issue Resolved...hooray !!!!

Just heard from our friends.

She got on the phone this morning and actually spoke to a person regarding her situation , and after some checking around........ITS IN THE MAIL !!!

WHEW.........THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE !

A very relieved woman is packing as I write this ! SHE IS GOIN CRUZEN !!!

TIP OF THE DAY: Leave nothing to chance.......get the passport thing done ....and done way early !

I cant help but wonder how many people will post on this board in December screaming for help because they dont have a passport and might be denied boarding.

I for one am glad that passports will be mandatory.

I know my opinion might not be popular but I am pretty tired of reading from people who cant find their birth certificate or raise hell because they need to bring their marriage certificate and all that mess. Passports solve that problem.

This information is out there what identification people need to go on a cruise and a good TA of course inform people what they need when they book. There is no reason for people to run around in a panic 3 days before a cruise because they dont have the proper papers.

For those that dont have a passport, dont wait until December. Do it now. I alway hear how expensive they are. Well they are, but they are good for 10 years and it beats diggin around for your other ID's.

This is my opinion if you have a different point of view its alright.

Archived