Couples Rasul on the Pride?

suziehmkr

Can anyone tell me if the Pride as a Rasul room in the spa? I tried to find spa info on their website, but had no luck.

If they do, what is the price? We did this on our last cruise (Princess) and would like to try to make it a cruising tradition.

If there is a place on the Carnival site that has this info, please point me in the right direction - as I couldn't find it.

Can anyone tell me if the Pride as a Rasul room in the spa? I tried to find spa info on their website, but had no luck.

If they do, what is the price? We did this on our last cruise (Princess) and would like to try to make it a cruising tradition.

If there is a place on the Carnival site that has this info, please point me in the right direction - as I couldn't find it.

Sorry I can't answer your question but . . . you will be getting off the Pride as we get ready to board. I'll wave to you . . . :)

Actually - it isn't just RCCL - as we did this on New Years on the Island Princess. I have seen Rasul on the spa postings for Carnival, so some of the ships must have it. I simply was wondering if the Pride is one of them.

A Rasul room is really 3 rooms in one. A main room where you apply the muds, oils or whatever ;) to your significant other, there is a shower room and also a steam room.

It really was a great experience, and the only thing DH would even consider at the spa. I was just hoping we could make it a cruising tradition.

Thanks for the responses... I am guessing the Pride is not one of the Carnival ships that has this feature in the spa.

I have not seen it advertised anywhere on a carnival ship.

And read everything I could about the Caribbean Princess and didnt read anything about it there either-- Since you said it was on Princess I will have to look further.

Maybe its offered on the Conquest class ships. But reading everyhting Liberty have not seen it offered there either.

Archived