Some pics from Triumph 1/7/06

Sean3667

Thanks for posting the photos! I LOVE to see pics of the Triumph! Brings back wonderful memories!!

I noticed in one of the photos the Bon Voyage Room Decorations...can you tell me exactly what they consisted of??? Thanks!

Just in case anyone cares to view them, I have a dozen or so pictures from my recent Triumph cruise (along with fellow CC'er Valcat84) posted at the following link: http://photobucket.com/albums/f211/Sean3667/

In the coming days, I hope to add some more to the album.

Enjoy!

Of course you put the weird pic of me in the lounge chair, but no pics of me in my pretty clothes!! Typical man ;) :)

Thanks for posting the photos! I LOVE to see pics of the Triumph! Brings back wonderful memories!!

I noticed in one of the photos the Bon Voyage Room Decorations...can you tell me exactly what they consisted of??? Thanks!

He ordered it before we got on board. It came with a standing center piece, a similar piece that hung off the ceiling, one of those folding signs (the kind that usually say happy birthday) but it said bon voyage by the window, a loot of sparkling streamers with life savers and anchors hanging down, 2 carnival key chains and the bottle of champagne we ordered seperate was decorated with ribbon that matched the set.

Of course you put the weird pic of me in the lounge chair, but no pics of me in my pretty clothes!! Typical man ;) :)

Be glad I didn't upload the picture of you ... ahem ... "sleeping" ... after all the rum punch on the Cool Runnings excursion in Jamiaca ... ;-)

Archived