Pacific Sun N609 Boy do I have some Questions!!

Breathless4

Maxx

I had the phenergan injection (the wonder needle) and took one phenergan tablet the next day as instructed on the box. One tablet made me feel drowsy, so the next day I only took 1/4 or a 1/2 tablet and I was perfect for the rest of the cruise.

Kazza:)

Depends on strength, 25mg will knock you out. 10mg is better. I'll give them 5mgs daily.

Thanks

Also Apart from dressing up does anything else happen on theme nights?

They usually have games in the nightclub on theme nights (usually after 11pm, not really my scene so can't help with details). For Island Night (depending on the weather) most people seem to get involved and they have dancing on the open decks including the age old favourites YMCA, Nutbush, Macarena (sp?), Agga Doo (sp?) and conga line. It is one of favourite nights because most people get involved!! When it rains they bring it inside to the lounges but I think it loses it's atmosphere because people are split up all over the ship.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

They usually have games in the nightclub on theme nights (usually after 11pm, not really my scene so can't help with details). For Island Night (depending on the weather) most people seem to get involved and they have dancing on the open decks including the age old favourites YMCA, Nutbush, Macarena (sp?), Agga Doo (sp?) and conga line. It is one of favourite nights because most people get involved!! When it rains they bring it inside to the lounges but I think it loses it's atmosphere because people are split up all over the ship.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Sounds fun! hopefully it won't rain!

Thanks chaz

Cheers girl05:)

Archived