Conquest...Best Place For a Romantic Interlude?

L2J

Curious to know where the most romantic place is onboard for those private moments.

Should we try the showroom, dining room (table), funnel deck, balcony etc?

Well, since there won't be no automobile in any cargo hold, maybe a lifeboat?

Maybe at the very bow of the ship, you could feel like "the King of the World" ;)

There are cameras on the bridge right? Way cool...:D...another video to add to the collection :p

I have seen a lifeboat used for that purpose. :eek: I can't remember now what ship it was. lol

I thought they had alarms or something? That would be cool though....the 70 ft high club :D

Curious to know where the most romantic place is onboard for those private moments.

Or the hot tub on lido deck aft. :rolleyes: :p

The glass elevators in the atrium always work well for that sort of thing!

"Going down?"

For the more timid, who doesn't want to get caught. Try a bottle of Champagne, and some chocolate covered strawberries on the balcony. You can't go wrong with that combo.

Another balcony option, using that new bedding. A single matress fits perfectly on the balcony. Not that I know anything about that! Just be carefull the matress doesn't go overboard. How do you explain that to Carnival? "Sir, explain to me again how you lost a matress?" Cruiser; "Well, it was the weirdest thing. I opened the door to the balcony, and this freak wind blew through the room, lifted the matress off the bed and nearly took my head off as it went through the door and over the rail!"

Happy Cruising!

cruisealot

I would imagine that the aft-balconies are a good spot.:D

I understand there are a few balconies available for cocktail hour(s) :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you are seriously looking for a spot for a nice quiet moment, try the decks off of the lobby. At night it is lighted but not brightly and you can hear the water. It is just under the lifeboats. A nice place to stand at the rail and look at the stars and the water. I loved the Conquest, hope you have a great time. ;)

For the more timid, who doesn't want to get caught. Try a bottle of Champagne, and some chocolate covered strawberries on the balcony. You can't go wrong with that combo.

Until you pass that other cruise ship. haha.

Eww...how nice for anyone using the hot tub afterward...

On my last cruise, Carnival Elation - March 2005, during the

newly-wed and not-so-newly-wed game there was a couple that was honeymooning, and they were on their first cruise also, and one of their questions was "What is the most exciting place you've ever made whoopie?" and they both replyed "In the hot tub on a cruise ship!"

You should have heard the gasp and then dead silence in the lounge. The funny part was I did not see even ONE person in any of the hot tubs the rest of the cruise...

but I bet them newly weds had a good time!

I'll be honeymooning in April- but I guarntee I won't be in those hot tubs making whoopie! haha...

Archived