Conquest...Best Place For a Romantic Interlude?

L2J

• 1 month later...
I'm just guessing that the dining room table may not be an appropriate place! But hey... if no one is watching...??

Have fun & Enjoy your cruise!

I wasn't suggesting we'd replace the singing waiters...sheesh.

Curious to know where the most romantic place is onboard for those private moments.

Should we try the showroom, dining room (table), funnel deck, balcony etc?

How about the passenger talent night. Could win for originality, best moves, least costume. There are a whole number of prizes possible here.

If you plan on this please give my advance notice so I can sell tickets.

How about the passenger talent night. Could win for originality, best moves, least costume. There are a whole number of prizes possible here.

If you plan on this please give my advance notice so I can sell tickets.

While I think there's a little bit of exhibitionist in all of us....I don't know that I could handle that kind of pressure.

While I think there's a little bit of exhibitionist in all of us....I don't know that I could handle that kind of pressure.

Exhibitionist features thought-provoking articles on exhibit theory and practice

from

http://www.n-a-m-e.org/publications.html

Homo exhibitionist takes over zoo's Bear Mountain

from

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1556791,00.html?gusrc=rss

I'd try the piano in the piano bar. That way, the player could "bang" out a couple of tunes (or perhaps notes?) while you're in the act.

Welcome back, Stiffler:D

At first I thought the Stiffler crack was aimed at me, but then I figured you meant the Livemierster. :D

At first I thought the Stiffler crack was aimed at me, but then I figured you meant the Livemierster. :D

You can be a stiffler too, if you so desire, as long as you deliver the "goods" to me, wrapped securely in a humidor, and held together by a "Hecho en Mexico" label so as not to cause problems:p

Hey Rosie.

Sure missed ya. Read my review yet?

Haven't yet, but am gonna RIGHT NOW!

Things have just been crazy insane, I've missed this place so much.

//edit: Great review, Don! Congrats on having a great cruise and on such a fancy flight home! :D

Only shower stalls I've seen barely have room for one. :D

No kidding. There's no way you could have fit the two of us in the shower stall in our stateroom, and Stang is all lean and whipped into shape! I can't say the same for myself of course, but that's not the point, right?

//edit: Great review, Don! Congrats on having a great cruise and on such a fancy flight home! :D

Thanx, still trying to figure that flight thing out. There were lots of other Ottawa groups (seems like half the city was onboard) who had to stay over an extra night and fly out Sunday.

Thanx, still trying to figure that flight thing out. There were lots of other Ottawa groups (seems like half the city was onboard) who had to stay over an extra night and fly out Sunday.

Good things happen to good people.

I feel the need to post a PSA for those contemplating visually recording said romantic interludes. If you should do this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you keep said evidence under lock and key at all times! If your camcorder were to be stolen and the evidence were still still in the camcorder - you are not only providing the thief with some classic "entertainment" but also the entire police department when they recover your stolen camcorder. :eek: On the other hand, the visual evidence can help prove to the police that the camcorder was yours in the first place ;)

That is all - have a great day! :D

I feel the need to post a PSA for those contemplating visually recording said romantic interludes. If you should do this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you keep said evidence under lock and key at all times! If your camcorder were to be stolen and the evidence were still still in the camcorder - you are not only providing the thief with some classic "entertainment" but also the entire police department when they recover your stolen camcorder. :eek: On the other hand, the visual evidence can help prove to the police that the camcorder was yours in the first place ;)

That is all - have a great day! :D

Sounds like first hand experience. Thanks for the tip. ;)

I'm just guessing that the dining room table may not be an appropriate place!

Why not? He won't be wearing jeans!

I'm watching this thread with interest as the Glory is a Conquest-class ship - many of these ideas would pertain to my upcoming cruise!

I think I'll stick to the jacuzzi's in the spa :D

What's in the spa jacuzzis that makes you stick to them?:eek:

Archived