Swimming with Turtles and Beach Day

bnaj

I will be in Barbados on March 13th. I would like to take my kids swimming with the turtles but the excursions are all booked up. I found (on the web) a place near Holetown called Pavillion Cottage. Does anyone know the name of the public beach and is it worth it?:(

Just came back from doing the thriller tour. (Jan. 15). I'm here to tell you this is the most wounderful tour. I've done several Carib. cruises. I've swam with the dolphines and stingrays. This is by far the best snorkeling tour I've done. Loved every miniute.

Steve dosn't have a web page. His address is in other post. He is the best value for the dollar I've spent in the Carib. He is very prompt in replying. You pay him cash when you get there which is a big plus to my way of thinking.

I hope you check in with him and your kids will have an experince of there lives.

I would recommend Michael at 2328157 he operates close to Holetown, at Folkestone Beach. He has a glass bottom boat, and is great with the kids at the turtles and shipwreck.Enjoy your holiday, as I enjoyed mine.

There are 3 snorkel spots. His fast boat makes it possible to hit 3 in the time others take you to two. Stephens price - $45.00 per person

Here is the email to contact Stephen

thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com (found the post with it)

I had a friend with me who had never snorkeled. The took their time showing her how and made the whole cruise for her (and she has cruised dozens of times:))

Archived