Driving from FLL to Fort. Myers

stewcrews

I do it often. You have to keep your wits about you. It's a long, straight road with only two curves and one rest stop. That can cause boredom and boredom causes accidents. Just make sure you have a full tank of gas before you start out, keep your speed to the limit and you'll be fine. Two - two and a half hours should do it, depending on your driving habits.

BTW - I've seen many bad accidents but never a lot of abandoned cars. As a matter of fact, there is a distinct lack of them.

LNF

I drive it all the time and live in Fort Myers near the airport.( New terminal is great). It takes about 2 1/2 hours and the ride is very boring. As a previous poster said make sure you have a full tank of gas and the radio cranked up load to keep you awake. Hopefully you will have company with you to make the ride less boring.

As far as abandoned cars that a previous poster was seeing it must have been an halucination from the boring ride.

mcboo:)

Archived