Three Sisters Meet - Bergen June 21

photopro2

If you happen to be in Bergen on June 21st you might want to look out for the unusual site of three Viking ships in the harbour at the same time. The Sky, Sea and Sun are all scheduled to be there that day. I am not aware of the three ships being in port together before but please correct me if I am wrong 🤓

11 hours ago, photopro2 said:

If you happen to be in Bergen on June 21st you might want to look out for the unusual site of three Viking ships in the harbour at the same time. The Sky, Sea and Sun are all scheduled to be there that day. I am not aware of the three ships being in port together before but please correct me if I am wrong 🤓

I wonder if they will all be at the same port.  They do have an alternative a short distance that can be used if the regular area is full.

According to the current information they are close together with the Sky at Skolten Nord (North) 1 and the Sea at the parallel Skolten Syd (South) 3. These are both close to the town centre with the Sun slightly closer still at Festningskai 3.

1 hour ago, Scootoir said:

My first thought was "How cool!"  Second thought, "How crowded!"  Hope the line for the funicular is not too long, I'd like to get a photo from up there with all three in it.

I believe that you can purchase tickets in advance online, thereby bypassing the line.

• Like 1