Lounge type seating outside

jabbawocky

Can see outside deck on a few deck plans of the Odyssey and Encore at the back of the ship but no seating is drawn in. Are there any comfortable lounge type seating on either boat where one can sit and have a drink after dinner similar to the Panorama Lounge on Silver Muse. 

I haven’t been on Silver Muse but on Seabourn there is comfortable seating  on the rear of Decks 5, 6, 7, 8,  (& 9 on Encore & Ovation). Also 10 if you count the Spa area rear deck.

The rear decks on Encore and Ovation are much larger than on the the “O” ships

409456F2-E637-4C7F-B4B8-5A24FE44E769.jpeg

I forgot to mention, it doesn’t seem to matter where you are on Seabourn, a drink waiter always seems to find you ! (CCTV)

My wife and I were “hiding out” late one morning on “Quest” on one of the  2 small decks behind the Grand Salon (Rear Deck 6) a few years ago (before they were used for Zodiac storage)

We had just made ourselves comfortable when a waiter bearing a tray with drinks appeared !

Another early morning (5am) on “Pride” off Oman, 3 of us pax were at the Sky Bar watchiing the transfer of the weapons from a supply vessel for our “Anti-Pirate Marines”  when a waiter appeared bearing a silver service with coffee and cakes.😀 

Edited by SKP946

5 hours ago, jabbawocky said:

Can see outside deck on a few deck plans of the Odyssey and Encore at the back of the ship but no seating is drawn in. Are there any comfortable lounge type seating on either boat where one can sit and have a drink after dinner similar to the Panorama Lounge on Silver Muse. 

I searched through my ship photos and  I’m surprised how few I have of the rear decks, (these are all from Encore)

The first photo is of the rear of Deck 7, outside Seabourn Square. (I’ve smudged out faces)

The second photo is of the rear of Deck 8, outside the TK Grill ( which isn’t used by TK diners, as TK doesn’t allow Al fresco dining!) but we found it great to use for Breakfast, Elevenses and Lunch on a packed Med cruise in July.

No lounges but a great spot.

The third photo is the rear of the superstructure on Deck 10 at the sky Bar, not at the stern but shows the type of lounge furniture more clearly.

046EAEA2-FFE9-4A78-A2E2-150A0147967A.jpeg

DD778062-2907-46AB-8F0F-111CD6875A2E.jpeg

24A37D3D-0932-46B9-9BD7-48C3104DCAB2.jpeg

Thanks so much for the photos SKP946,

the top photo looks exactly like the set up our group are looking for. It was a highlight having an afterdinner drink outside as we cruised along. Appreciate all your help.