Anyone know why Valor hasn't left yet????

kfr307

Hi all just curious if anyone knows why Valor is still sitting in Miami? I thought it was suppose to leave at 4:00 p.m. We leave 2 weeks from today and so all I do is watch and read these posts. Again just curious. The Victory was parked right in front of the Valor earlier but is now gone.

Thanks.

Hi all just curious if anyone knows why Valor is still sitting in Miami? I thought it was suppose to leave at 4:00 p.m. We leave 2 weeks from today and so all I do is watch and read these posts. Again just curious. The Victory was parked right in front of the Valor earlier but is now gone.

Thanks.

We didnt leave on time either.... if I recall..but we were too busy meeting our CC friends and enjoying the sail away party we didnt even notice!

Looks like it's on it way now!!

Thanks to the Valor cam I was able to watch the Victory leave...We leave on the Victory NINE weeks from today!!!

Caprcorn you will love the Victory! We went on her April '04 and had a blast! Watched the darn miami web cam for weeks beforehand, and we had friends back here in ME watching us as we sailed away, talking to them on the cellphone!

Caprcorn you will love the Victory! We went on her April '04 and had a blast! Watched the darn miami web cam for weeks beforehand, and we had friends back here in ME watching us as we sailed away, talking to them on the cellphone!

I am soooo excited!! I cannot wait!! I don't know if the excitement comes from the fact that I love to cruise, from reading so much about it on the boards, really, really needing a vacation (after my last "sour" vacation experience where in-laws unexpectedly followed us), the fact that it is a surprise for the kids....I just can't wait!!

Pazanda - you can go on to www.kroooz-cams.com or you can even go to www.cruisecal.com That is a really cool site too!

Archived