Super Bowl on the Triumph????

happy cruzin

Help please!!!

Being from Pittsburgh DH is anxious about the Super Bowl because we will be on the Triumph.

I know that last year when we were on the Destiny the Super Bowl was televised with a huge party - but we were still in San Juan. I am a little concerned only because we will be at sea. :o

Anyone have any experience that they care to share???? DH is worried....:rolleyes:

Go Steelers!!! :D

Awwwww.....co'mon...... :(

No one has any experience with this sort of major event while cruising??

I was SURE that someone would be able to "confirm or deny" that we would be able to see the Super Bowl while on the Triumph.

Even if it is not the Super Bowl....do you have any experience with other major sporting events?? How are they usually handeled by Carnival?

Thanks...in advance ;)

You should expect to see the Super Bowl on the ship. Being that is on ABC this year and that is one of the regular channels Carnival gets it is a good bet. Sometimes major events on FOX or ESPN, can be an issue due to many reasons. But ABC is a staple on the ship.

I have heard in the past that the ship will make a party out of it, perhaps use other lounges besides the sports bar to show it in. Again, all depends on cruise entertainment staff.

So rest easy, you should be OK.

Archived