Part LXX - Installment Travelogue: Cruising With the Mothers, Maasdam - Shy

chesterh

Hey Mr. X

1st off let me say thanks for all your support. You are the best no question goes without answer. Without your push I never entered the photo. So in saying so keep the chapters going as you have a following. You have enlightened a many a sole with your stories from the 1st time cruiser to us old veteran.

We still need to share that G&T some day since our chances of every meeting to do are slim, so I have declare July 19, 2006 at 6PM the 1st annual G&T celebration, therefore each year at this date and time it with be known at G&T celebration. I welcome all to join in and celebrate this day, as July 19, 2002 was the 1st day of the famous Mr. X beginning.

1- 8oz glass

2- 4 to 6 ice cube

3- 1 shot of your favor Gin (Bombay to go 1st class)

4- Chill tonic water

5- 1 slice of lime or lemon

Fill glass with ice let chill a few minutes then add Gin slowly pour tonic water till full. Use lime or lemon for garnish. "ENJOY" :p

Dave.

Chester, where are you???:confused: I've been waiting all day for the next chapter. In fact, I've been waiting for TWO, count them, TWO weeks!Noooo.gif How much longer are you going to make us wait?

Garry

Archived