Excursion Refunds

If excursions are booked through Royal Caribbean prior to sailing (i.e. Cococay) and, due to weather, rough sea or whatever, will they refund the cost? My DH and I would like to pre-book and pre-pay our excursions to have them out of the way but I have seen on many other posts that sometimes, for various reasons, tenders aren't always able to get to Cococay.

We just got back from Navigator and our only excursion was cancelled. First, we only found out about it the morning of the excursion when we went down to ask a question. The excursion was cancelled by RC due to rough water (this one involved snorkelling) and a full refund showed up on our seapass account. The seapass account can be reviewed at any time via your in cabin tv. This was extremely helpful.

We thouroughly enjoyed our cruise with RC (the excursion thing was a very very minor blip). Best wishes on a great cruise!

Feel safe in booking your excursions. As the previous poster said, you will get your $$ back if RCI cancels the excursion. I suggest you go ahead and book the excursions that you want. Sometimes popular excursions fill up and then you would miss something that you want to do. If YOU decide to cancel an excursion, you can do it up to 24 hours before the excursion and get all of your money back.

Have a great cruise!

Archived