Current CD's

*CruiseFan*

Alright I'll apologize in advance because I'm sure there is a thread already about who the current CD's are but for some reason everytime I try searching I get a blank screen - both advanced and quick. Maybe they're doing maintenance that that file.

Anyhow I was curious as to who the current CD's are on the ships, namely the Valor. We aren't sailing until June 11 but perhaps the they rotate them or someone has heard through the grapevine who it will be. Also, anyone who has cruised with them what is your opinion? I love knowing about the CD's on all the ships which is why this is a general topic thread but I'm very interested in the Valor :)

Thank you!

edit: And I saw the other thread discussing whether CD's make or break a cruise which prompted me to think of this. I would have posted in there however I didn't feel it really fit together and thought others would enjoy the convenience of a thread that is for one specific aspect of the CD's.

Archived