Snorkelers for Cozumel Jan 31st "needed"!!!

Snorkelcat

If anyone here is on the Star Princess, leaving Jan 29th and want to snorkel in Cozumel, this is up your alley. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Here is the note:

Hi All,

Is there anyone here that might be interested in a snorkel trip in Cozumel? It is not thru the ship and would cost about $62.50/person. It is the Mystic Snorkel tour. You can read about it at www.islacozumel.com. Rosie is a highly recommended guide. My PT Assistant is the only person in TN that is as 'high on the scuba ladder' you can get...a Master Instructor +++, or something like that. Anyway, he has been all over the Caribbean and knows Cozumel very well. He would not sway his boss (that's me) wrong!!! ;)

There is a review on Trip Advisor that raved the trip. She takes you to starfish beds, corals where not many folks go and the # of fish is suposed to be better on the south side of Cozumel.

I need at least 2 others to make the trip affordable, ie base cost is 1-4 persons. Frankly, we can't afford to split it between 2 of us. :eek:

If you wanted to snorkel on this cruise, this would be the one to go one.

If anyone is interested, please let me know asap.

Thank you.

Snorkelcat

Zuiderdam'03, Radiance'04, Caribbean'05, Star 1/06

Archived