Group Cruise Question

SpringTxGal

What are the odds that another group cruise will be planned for late 2007, for the Eastern or Southern Caribbean? We want to start planning another cruise (planning and obsessing over them is too much fun) and want to go places we've never gone before.

How far in advance do these normally get planned?

The terms for booking are so good for the group cruises!

[q****=Spr****x***]Wh** *r* *h* *dds *h** ****h*r *r**p *r**s* w*** ** p*****d **r **** 2007, **r *h* **s**r* *r S***h*r* **r******? W* w*** ** s**r* p******* ****h*r *r**s* (p******* **d **s*ss*** ***r *h*m *s *** m**h ***) **d w*** ** ** p****s w*'** ****r **** ****r***

&**sp;

H*w **r ** *d***** d* *h*s* **rm***y *** p*****d?

&**sp;

*h* **rms **r ***k*** *r* s* ***d **r *h* *r**p *r**s*s![/q****]

S******, *h*s p*s* w*s sh*w*** **rm** ** *h* h**h***h*, *** W**????? ***!!!

* *h**k y** w*r* *sk*** *h* *dds ** * **** 2007 *r**s*? S****s **d S****rs w*** ** * d*************** w* ****r***y sh*** **r ******r, s**ms ** w*rk****** *** *h*r* w*** d********y ** * *r**p *r**s* ** *h** **m* *r*m*** *s ** *h* r*s*, * d**'* k**w wh** *h** *** s*ys, ***!!!!

What are the odds that another group cruise will be planned for late 2007, for the Eastern or Southern Caribbean? We want to start planning another cruise (planning and obsessing over them is too much fun) and want to go places we've never gone before.

How far in advance do these normally get planned?

The terms for booking are so good for the group cruises!

Well, what that was SUPPOSED to say, LOL>.. S&S 3 should be rolling around in October 07... hoping to go out of NOLA, hoping for the Freedom :D I'd really like a new itinerary as well... I even looked at European cruises and Panama Canal cruises this weekend... I'm westerned out...

We plan ours as soon as the pricing is released! LOL!! As far in advance as possible :D

[q****=Spr****x***]Wh** *r* *h* *dds *h** ****h*r *r**p *r**s* w*** ** p*****d **r **** 2007, **r *h* **s**r* *r S***h*r* **r******? W* w*** ** s**r* p******* ****h*r *r**s* (p******* **d **s*ss*** ***r *h*m *s *** m**h ***) **d w*** ** ** p****s w*'** ****r **** ****r***

&**sp;

H*w **r ** *d***** d* *h*s* **rm***y *** p*****d?

&**sp;

*h* **rms **r ***k*** *r* s* ***d **r *h* *r**p *r**s*s![/q****]

S******, *h*s p*s* w*s sh*w*** **rm** ** *h* h**h***h*, *** W**????? ***!!!

* *h**k y** w*r* *sk*** *h* *dds ** * **** 2007 *r**s*? S****s **d S****rs w*** ** * d*************** w* ****r***y sh*** **r ******r, s**ms ** w*rk****** *** *h*r* w*** d********y ** * *r**p *r**s* ** *h** **m* *r*m*** *s ** *h* r*s*, * d**'* k**w wh** *h** *** s*ys, ***!!!!

Luuuucccyyyy you got some splainin' to do. That is a lot of blacked out words. ;):p

lol... betcha can't make that happen again! That was some response!

I could do NOLA as well as Galveston! Do any ships from those ports ever go to the Eastern Caribbean? Aren't they pretty much always Western?

October '07 would be perfect for us too. If y'all decide to go Eastern or Southern, we're interested. Like you mentioned, I think after this cruise, I'll be westerned out.

Well, what that was SUPPOSED to say, LOL>.. S&S 3 should be rolling around in October 07... hoping to go out of NOLA, hoping for the Freedom :D I'd really like a new itinerary as well... I even looked at European cruises and Panama Canal cruises this weekend... I'm westerned out...

We plan ours as soon as the pricing is released! LOL!! As far in advance as possible :D

Well work on it woman i MUST book something for 2007:)

Well work on it woman i MUST book something for 2007:)

I know!! I'm trying!! I've got a few ideas...

I haven't seen anything do Southern or Eastern out of Galveston or NOLA... it sucks!!!! I would love to see what the Freedom's itin is going to be. I'm waiting to see what is announced, and hoping soon!!!!!!! I really would love to do Saints and Sinners European Vacation, or Italian Vacation, or anything but Western Vacation, LOL. Love Western, but I need something new, I've ONLY done Western!!!!

We're Western-ed out too! Would love to do Southern! Why don't YOU look into it and let us know what's available. Or better yet, check it out and I'll share the planning with you!:confused: What about it?:confused:

'Cuz, they have experience? I'd probably book us all on a cruise to nowhere. :(

I have been looking around - when the darn internet will let me! Today is not a good day for surfing!

Love Western, but I need something new, I've ONLY done Western!!!!

GIRL! We've got to get you out there! My fav cruise so far was the exotic Caribbean (a little south and a little west) -- LOVED the ports!!

PS Sign me up for this one! I don't care that we don't know where we are going -- I just want to GO!!!!!

S&S 3 COULD be Mexican Riviera.....Cabo Wabo anyone?.....Or maybe a southern flying into San Juan.....I'm sure these will be discussed at the 1st annual R&L Bday Bash....a WEEK FROM FRI!:D

Oh I know!! I looked at these after talking to you the other day... I do like that one that does the Panama Canal, Aruba and Costa Rica too!!!! And yes, we'll have a board meeting a week from Friday! LOL!!!!

San Juan, St. Thomas; St. Maarten; Antigua; St. Lucia; Barbados

or

San Juan, Aruba; Curacao; St. Maarten; St. Thomas;

BJ, I know!!! It just never fails that every cruise I book only goes Western... the one next month is the Bahamas, which I really don't care for :( So I'm really searching for a good itinerary... I love Western, and I really don't go for the ports... but I would like to visit some new places. Really looking into doing a European one in 2008... and would love to find a good southern/eastern for next year!!!!

This is from BJ in an email:The Mexican Riveria is an AWESOME idea for S&S 3 – Ryan wants to go to Cabo Wabo so bad, it’s driving me insane – but what I wanted to let you know is that Sammy Hagar always has a b-day bash every year in early October – that would so ROCK!! Just an FYI for ya!

I can see it now....S&S 3: Ricky & Lucy Live With Sammy/Done Gone Wabo:eek:

S&S 3 COULD be Mexican Riviera.....Cabo Wabo anyone?.....Or maybe a southern flying into San Juan.....I'm sure these will be discussed at the 1st annual R&L Bday Bash....a WEEK FROM FRI!:D

There are two places that I really, really, REALLY want to see before I meet the big guy. One is St. Lucia, so that means a Southern cruise. The other is St. John and that's an Eastern.

If I had my choice, I'd do a Southern Caribbean cruise. Isn't airfare to San Juan pretty high though?

Please don't make it Mexico! I've been to Mexico sooo many times already. As a matter of fact, I DEMAND that it not be Mexico. :p

Ok,fine - Suzanne - you win! :p

I vote for the first one also - been to and LOVE - St Thomas, Antigua, and St. Lucia...the other two are new ones for me -- gotta have a couple new experiences on a cruise :eek::D

Ok,fine - Suzanne - you win! :p

I vote for the first one also - been to and LOVE - St Thomas, Antigua, and St. Lucia...the other two are new ones for me -- gotta have a couple new experiences on a cruise :eek::D

I wouldn't mind the Mex Riviera... I would love to go to Cabo and PV... but I am SOOOO wanting to go to some of the Eastern and Southern Carib ports... Especially Barbados, St Lucia and Aruba... but all of them would make me happy, LOL. I'll narrow down like 5 choices, and we'll do a poll :D Lucy always likes a good poll (or is that pole?? ;))

Mark my words - I will do the Mex Riv someday - hopefully it'll be a CC group cruise! But unfortunately the best option, IMHO, is the NCL Star - it is an 8 night and has four ports of calls: Acapulco, Mexico; Ixtapa, Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas. It's also priced similar to CCL Pride's 7 night with only 3 ports....errrrr!

Chris - I'd love to take your poll -- but I'm afraid I will vote for all the options -- just stick me on a boat and don't tell me where we're going until me get there -- like the magical mystery tour! :D

Good thing you cleared up that pole issue before someone else brought it up! ;)

I wouldn't mind the Mex Riviera... I would love to go to Cabo and PV... but I am SOOOO wanting to go to some of the Eastern and Southern Carib ports... Especially Barbados, St Lucia and Aruba... but all of them would make me happy, LOL. I'll narrow down like 5 choices, and we'll do a poll :D Lucy always likes a good poll (or is that pole?? ;))

Okay. As long as the Mexican Riviera cities aren't among the five, i'm cool. :cool: <----- See?

Mexico, as much as I love it, is Mexico. Nothing really changes culture-wise. It would be the same thing over and over. Have I convinced you yet? :D

Okay, the other thing... the itins above are for RCL... I will put some Carnival ones in, but I really like those RCL itineraries... is anyone going to be partial to Carnival?? Who knows, maybe the Freedom will do a Southern or Eastern... or they will add a few more. I have not been on Destiny, but it is not one that screams out to me either...

Okay, the other thing... the itins above are for RCL... I will put some Carnival ones in, but I really like those RCL itineraries... is anyone going to be partial to Carnival?? Who knows, maybe the Freedom will do a Southern or Eastern... or they will add a few more. I have not been on Destiny, but it is not one that screams out to me either...

New ship new itin.. nothing wrong with that.. not partial here:D

is anyone going to be partial to Carnival??

I gots no ties to Carnival :D Plus I have been wanting to try RCI for some time now. Surprised my mom with Rhapsody cruise 1 year ago at Christmas and then she backed out on me at the last minute for health reasons and I have been depressed since! ;)

Which ships are the above itins from?

I think the above are on the Adventure of the Seas and the Serenade...

Here is one on the Carnival Legend... 8 days... Look at all those sea days!!!! :D

Fri Ft Lauderdale

Sat Sea

Sun Sea

Mon St Maarten

Tue Barbados

Wed Martinique

Thu Sea

Fri Sea

Sat Ft Lauderdale

Archived