Lido deck balcony cabins on Victory

imatarb

We recently had 9274 on the Lido deck of the Victory (thanks to an upgrade.) It's right in front of the elevators, so it was loud at times. We LOVED the location, and this made up for the noise. This was our first balcony so that helped, too!

Happy cruising,

Gayle

Well, if my investigative work on the Carnival website works, and the Kelly method still has some validity, then our cabin is 9221 on the Lido Deck, so we'll see!

Thanks for the input..I'm just so thrilled to be up on a higher deck and close to the pools! Balcony is a surprise to my hubby, so he still thinks we're staying in a gty. inside stateroom!

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - '94

Royal Majesty - '96

Countdown to VICTORY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We had 9273 on the Victory, which was in the area where traffic goes from the atrium elevators to the pool area. This particular cabin was loud at times, particularly in the early morning. My parents had the cabin immediately forward of ours, and it wasn't loud at all. Cabins aft of our would be okay too, because there is a separate hallway there to separate the rooms from the Lido traffic. Therefore, any cabins except 9273 (and apparently 9274, see above) are great! Other than the excessive noise, the location was wonderful. Being so close to the Lido restaurant was a great perk. icon_smile.gif

Two Little Sailors: Victoria's First and Benjamin's Fourth cruise -- Carnival Victory, October 2003

Benjamin Sails to Bermuda-- Carnival Triumph, May 2002

Benjamin's Birthday Cruise -- Carnival Destiny, Jan. 2002

Benjamin's First Cruise -- Carnival Victory 2000

Paradise 3/04 - Exotic W. Caribbean

Carnival Victory 10/03 - Bahamas

Carnival Triumph 5/02 - Bermuda

Carnival Destiny 1/02 - S. Caribbean

Carnival Victory 10/00 - Nassau

Inspiration 7/99 - S. Caribbean

Tropicale 1/99 - W. Caribbean

Carnival Destiny 7/97 - W. Caribbean

Fantasy 4/96 - Bahamas

Fantasy 7/94 - Bahamas

We just sailed on the Victory March 12...We were in cabin #9288..GREAT LOCATION!!! We were just seconds from the Lido deck....Breakfast was a snap!!! And despite being so close, you couldn't hear a thing...We are pricing this same room for our next cruise on the Valor next Spring...Book it..You won't regret it!!!

I'm hoping that this is indeed the cabin we received (9221)! Sounds like it's a great location being on the Lido deck.

Thanks,

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - '94

Royal Majesty - '96

Countdown to VICTORY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived