Packing list

maxx

yes the ship did provide clean cold water at the pier on the island stops. Plus drink were sold via cruisecard. They are not too expensive and they serve you.

karen instaed of taking a pop up hamper take one of those blue/red striped bags from the $2 shop. hang it near the front door (there are hooks) or in the bathroom. put all your dirty washing in it and then just zip it up and take it home like that straight to the laundry. Not so good if you are flying though

You can also use them for beach bags as we seemed to take a lot with us to the beach, snorkels, towels, camera video etc

Karon, yes I probably will take 1 or 2 of those bags as well but I thought the hamper might be good to chuck all our shoes in rather than have them spread around the cabin. When I get back I'll use at home as there are always shoes sread all over the place:)

Karen

We take Aqua-ear drops for after swimming...

Read on another packing tips thread that some people take one of those plastic slide under the door stoppers for privacy during the day in case the cabin steward pops in:confused: I guess they use this when taking a nap!:p :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well. if you read some of the other boards on here, you also need to take

own sheets, own pillow, outside table and chair for balcony,chair for the pool, blow up swim pool fpr toddlers, coffee maker, blender, pc,dvd player crockpot(i know, i thought the same!!!):eek: carton of soft drink, carton of water Umpteen pairs of shoes.

I know every one has different expectation but hey you are on holiday RELAX,:) :)

These are all things i have seen listed on packing lists

well. if you read some of the other boards on here, you also need to take

own sheets, own pillow, outside table and chair for balcony,chair for the pool, blow up swim pool fpr toddlers, coffee maker, blender, pc,dvd player crockpot(i know, i thought the same!!!):eek: carton of soft drink, carton of water Umpteen pairs of shoes.

I know every one has different expectation but hey you are on holiday RELAX,:) :)

These are all things i have seen listed on packing lists

Yeah, right:rolleyes:

Karen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived