Porter Genie Luggage Storage

Has anyone ever used Porter Genie Luggage storage? We would like to use them when we get off the ship and have them deliver them to the airport later in the day. I was wondering if they are safe to use and if they are reliable.

It's relatively new in Vancouver, and only has a handful of mentions on the boards. Only one person confirmed they actually followed through with booking them - others saying they intended to didn't return to say whether or not they did use them, and if so whether they were happy with them.

You'd almost certainly get more responses on less niche sites like Tripadvisor and Yelp for services like this, which are not unique to cruising.

• 2 months later...

We just returned from a Holland Alaskan cruise, with a 10:30 pm flight home.  We used Porter Genie so we wouldn't have to deal with our luggage all day.  I will say that it was flawless and would highly recommend their service. We received an email the day before with our driver's name and the license plate of the vehicle. When you are departing the Vancouver airport, bear right and follow the signs that say "exit to city".  You will take the elevator up one floor and come right out to the Welcome Center booth and the Fly Over Canada sign.  Our driver, Dave, was parked across the street in an unmarked white van, for security purposes so no one knows there are valuables inside. He loaded our luggage into the van, confirmed our luggage pickup time at the airport and we headed out for the day.  Dave arrived about 15 minutes early at the airport, we picked up our luggage and tipped him, and went to the ticket counter.   It was a great experience and I would absolutely recommend them!

• 1 month later...

We used them a couple of weeks ago. I too received an email with the driver's name and license plate number the day before. We were a little bit late getting off the ship so I texted the driver and he said he would be waiting for us. He met us at the train station about 15 minutes prior to our scheduled time to drop off our luggage. I would use them again if I am in Vancouver.