MSC Seaside June 1st

Epos Man

Well after a lovely cruise round the caribbean on MSC Seaside we are back.

1. Embarkation:

We arrived at the port at 12.00 and were on board and drinking by 12.30.

To say this was the easiest and quickest boarding we have had so far on our previous 2 MSC cruises would be an understatement, plenty of check in desks available and cards and photos taken at this point this to me is the best way to do things and makes the boarding experience that much nicer.

2. The Ship:

This has to be one of my favourites so far if you didn't want to join in all the parties throughout the ship there were plenty of other places to go to our favourite being the Seaview lounge especially if you like a bit of Jazz.

The promenade round the ship is a lovely place to go out to and just relax especially at night.

3. Extra Packages we took out:

Thermal Area Cruise Pass:

If taken out before the cruise this was the best thing we took out especially on Sea Days it allowed you to go out on to the Aurea Spa deck to soak up the sun and use the Jacuzzi on the Starboard side.

Drinks Package:

We took out the all inclusive classic before it changed and were able to get all drinks up to 10$ without any issue.

We were on this cruise with my sister and her husband who are USA citizens and who when booked had the DOU package, at dinner the waiter asked if we were together and we said yes and they only then required my cruise card for the drinks which meant that my sister and her husband could have the same drinks that we could have with our package.

I have one more thing to say about MSC Customer Services before the cruise I emailed them to say that my sister and her other half were joining us on the cruise and gave them the booking number and requested that they be sat at the same table and at the same time(sister had forgot to ask for late or early sitting) when we go on board before my sister arrived i went to the maitre d and asked if this had been done I gave him the cabin numbers of ourselves and my sister and the request from UK Customer services had been noted and we were sat at a table for 4.  Well done MSC

We have booked our next one for December 2020 on the sister ship MSC Seaview 

Edited by Epos Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1