Thank Goodness I

RhondaPerr

I am not sure what made me do it. I knew our final payment was coming up but we thought it was the end of Feb. I called my the agency to find out that my TA had quit and the final payment was due the 5th. I would have been very upset to lose my cruise...so go with your intuition!

Millie here we come...April and then again in July.....I know we will have a great time!

I am not sure what made me do it. I knew our final payment was coming up but we thought it was the end of Feb. I called my the agency to find out that my TA had quit and the final payment was due the 5th. I would have been very upset to lose my cruise...so go with your intuition!

Millie here we come...April and then again in July.....I know we will have a great time!

Unless they'd already planned to just bill your card and let you know if anything went amiss, I'd find another agency. One agent quitting should not cause their clients to miss final payments. Unless they're running their business on the back of an envelope, they should have known all of that agents clients, and the status of all of their cruises. Then again, they may well have. What is their typical policy with you when it comes time for final payment?

Well, what happened was this....My TA who I have used forever had left the agency we used, and had not gotten a job anywhere else...so, I went to an agency a few people had used., and had no complaints about. Thank goodness I am as anal as I am. I really don't know if they would have called me before Jan. 30th, I don't know them well enough to judge. TA agencies are closing at an alarming rate in my area. Shortly after I dealt with this agency my TA surfaced at another agency and she is the one we booked our European cruise with. I being the generally nice person I am, didn't transfer our Easter cruise over to her since the other agency had done all the work. Hindsight is wonderful! Thankfully all is well... I know I can get the same deal online but there is something to be said for a voice on the other end of the phone.

Archived