Anthem of The Seas - Warning Unobstructed Balcony

On 7/2/2019 at 6:35 AM, KmomChicago said:

Even still, it wouldn't kill RCI to classify these rooms as "partially obstructed." The rudeness of the GS agent suggests to me that she has heard this one a million times and is not empowered to do anything about it, which is a shame and a sign of burnout. Even just a patient explanation of the ship being full with a promise to see if they could do anything, followed by some small token gift, a cake or a bottle of wine delivered to the room, or a modest OBC, would have obviously helped.

I completely agree. As i said in my previous post, I had the same exact obstruction as the OP, but my experience with GS was vastly different. He tried to find us another cabin, got us OBC, and was very sympathetic and supportive. That's why I'm still cruising with RCL. But none of that should depend on getting the 'right' person to talk to. EVERYONE in GS should be the 'right person', and obviously that's not happening....

On 6/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, ronbe65 said:

I know that I am late on saying so,  but ithanks for this information as it I think it will be extremely helpful for other (DH said “really good graphic!”). I try to carefully check any cabin booked via video/photos, but you never know (more info is better info in my world 😬 imaged saved 👏🏻