Priceline 4* Sofitel 3/31 $70

maryhou

I just wanted to share a priceline bid I FINALLY won after trying and trying and trying. I am sorta cheap( well I mean pretty cheap) and could not see spending $200 for ahotel at the airport when we would arrive at 9pm and sleep for eight hours. I guess it is true patience is a virtue :o

of us. I was told that priceline works best with only 2 people. Anyway, I am paying $160 for the night. Sounds like I need to learn how to use priceline. By the way, we haven't decided on where to eat that night. Doesn't look like many places around the Sofitel to eat (non-fast food). We may just suck it up and eat at the hotel.

By the way, we haven't decided on where to eat that night. Doesn't look like many places around the Sofitel to eat (non-fast food). We may just suck it up and eat at the hotel.

The only nice, non-fast food place within walking distance is 94th Aero Squadron... Walk a block east from the Sofitel to Red Road, and go a block north, just past the freeway overpass. 94th Aero Squadron is on the right. It's a cool place that overlooks one of the main runways at MIA and has headphones on the tables so you can listen to air traffic control.

Archived