What's your favourite things to do on a cruise?

firstimercruiser

Strawbs I second all the above. :D Dancing on the deck on the Sky is a wonderful feeling. ;) Music blearing, wind in your hair, the trail of the wash from behind the ship in the moonlight.....aaahhhh.:)

Kerri

That brings back good memories!!!

I so wish I am on a cruise now instead of at home!! I would go on a cruise for months of a time if I could! :D

I also loved meeting people! :)

Being on deck with a cocktail for sailaway and knowing you have 10 (or 12 etc) days of cruising to look forward to. Waking up early when anchoring off a beautiful island and getting off the ship to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters and getting back onboard ship and getting ready for pre-dinner drinks before a fabulous dinner and then strolling in the moonlight or dancing the night away (especially Island night).:)

Being on deck with a cocktail for sailaway and knowing you have 10 (or 12 etc) days of cruising to look forward to.

If only that moment could last forever so that we always had 10 or so days of cruising to look forward to.

Karen

If only that moment could last forever so that we always had 10 or so days of cruising to look forward to.

Karen

Karen, At least not too long for you now:D Can't wait for our next cruise in Dec...but still, I enjoy looking forward to it even though it's so far away. I'm glad to have this site as I'm sure I'm driving my work colleagues nuts!:)

No, it's not long now. I can't believe it's only 8 weeks away. It's been a long time coming, that's for sure.

Karen

It sure is going fast now isnt it? now in the 50s for you and later today i will be in the 60s(days to go that is!!)

Hi all,

We have been counting down from about 42 weeks.................. It seemed like our first cruise was never going to happen. I was soooo excited when we hit Dec 1 as that meant we were at least in the season (summer) that our cruise was!!!!!!!! The silly things you count down.....

Now I'm really writing lists of all the things that everyone has suggested on these threads. Thank goodness for all yu cruise addicts, I'd have not taken half the stuff you have all suggested (I'm sure hubby will love you too - he's carrying it all - hahahaha).

From what I can see noone is still not going on our sruise - I am still under the belief we could have the whole ship to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't quite have the boat to yourself, Smurfette!

I've been watching these message boards for a little while, but haven't had anything to contribute (since this is going to be my first cruise)...

I notice that you're going on N606, so i'll be there too :)

And anyway, i think that the boat will be full cause they pulled our cruise off the newspaper advertisements with Lisa Curry Kenny 'sweeping the decks'

Archived