Vision of the Seas Question - Champaigne Bar

sakegato

Hi Everyone! I wanted to write to see if anyone that has cruised on the Vision recently knows anything about the ship's Champagne Bar? My husband and I are cruising the Mexican Riviera in March on the Vision and we really enjoyed the Champagne Bar on the Jewel. While on the Jewel, they offered appetizers and free caviar every night from 5:30-8:00...does the Vision do this as well? Any information would be greatly appreciated! :)

Also - any other information on this ship would be appreciated...and Oh! A weird question - when we traveled on the Empress of the Seas, the pool area had some sort of carpet or astroturf and it smelled awful like mildew - does the Vision have this carpet or astroturf as well? I know, silly questions...Thanks!

Allison

4/2004 - Mariner of the Seas (Got married on the ship!), 5/2004 - Jewel of the Seas, 9/2005 - Empress of the Seas ***Future Cruises*** 3/2006 - Vision of the Seas

Archived