Pride - when to arrive at the Port

Gma&Gpa

The last time we sailed on the Pride, we didn't have "arrival" times but now we do.  We have 12 of us, (4 of us are Platinum).  Everyone did manage to get the 12:30 arrival time, but since that is the earliest time, can we arrive a little earlier?  We will be checking out of our hotel and taking a hotel shuttle to the port - but we'll have to be out by 11 at the latest.  If the shuttle takes us over at 11:30 or so, will we be able to get into the Terminal?

I’m not sure how early you can board.  There is a small waiting area at the port though if you do try to get there early.  We just got off the Pride, yesterday.  It didn’t arrive in Port on our last day, Sunday, until 9ish (schedule dock time was 10).  We were scheduled to get off at 10:15-10:45 and departures continued until noonish. We were off and in the pier parking lot by 10 am. That being said, we got a boarding time of 1 pm the previous Sunday.  We arrived at 12:30 and boarded, no questions asked with family (who had a boarding time of 1:30).  We were on the ship in minutes, no kidding.  

My point...it seemed to run ahead of schedule, but at 11:30 am...there may be people still coming off.  

Let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to give you my opinion.  We had a blast!  One note on your last day...consider packing light enough to roll off your luggage unless you don’t mind sitting in a common area for a few hours.  We rolled off our luggage and were some of the first off.

Happy Sailing.

Thank you for the reply. At least people coming off do not go through the main part of the terminal - so if we are there, we won't be in the way.  I'm hoping the hotel knows how early they can shuttle.  And hopefully the ship won't run late when it's coming into port.

We won't be packing our gear and carrying it off. DH has to use a scooter on board, and a wheelchair to get off the ship - so he can't help carry things.  Fortunately, it's only a little over a 3 hour drive home (Virginia) - so we're not in a huge hurry to get off.  Nobody is flying in, so no deadlines for getting somewhere.

We have sailed the Pride before, and we are very happy with her - not the smallest, not the largest.  Just comfortable in size.