Has anyone ever tried the San Fran. Beach Inclusive?

michelle101

My husband, myself and 13 yr old are sailing on the miracle arriving in coz. 4-19-06. I am debating on the two beaches, Paradise and San Francisco. From all the wonderful reviews and fun, I choose Paradise Beach. Due to our arriving in high season, however, I am afraid I should choose San Francisco Inclusive so that we will have reserved beach chairs. Has anyone ever reserved the all inclusive at San Francisco? I am not a huge drinker (maybe a few pina coladas) and I really would prefer to order off a menu, but I am willing to purchase the all inclusive just to have the chairs for me. The wishy washy side of me really wants to try Paradise though. Our arrival is 3 days after easter in the height of Spring Break. Any Suggestions? Have their been any problems with having your chairs reserved?

Thanks for any help:confused:

My husband, myself and 13 yr old are sailing on the miracle arriving in coz. 4-19-06. I am debating on the two beaches, Paradise and San Francisco. From all the wonderful reviews and fun, I choose Paradise Beach. Due to our arriving in high season, however, I am afraid I should choose San Francisco Inclusive so that we will have reserved beach chairs. Has anyone ever reserved the all inclusive at San Francisco? I am not a huge drinker (maybe a few pina coladas) and I really would prefer to order off a menu, but I am willing to purchase the all inclusive just to have the chairs for me. The wishy washy side of me really wants to try Paradise though. Our arrival is 3 days after easter in the height of Spring Break. Any Suggestions? Have their been any problems with having your chairs reserved?

Thanks for any help:confused:

It shows your ship arrives in Cozumel at 7am, and there are 5 other ships due in that day. I would say that if you are at PB by 11am you shouldnt have a problem. As more tours continue to open, up less people are going to the beaches. San Francisco and PB are located next to each other, so if one was crowded its just a short walk.

I think that once you get to PB, you probably won't want to leave. You can walk to the adjoining San Francisco beach club and have a look. Unless you plan on drinking a pretty fair amount, the all inclusive plan isn't the best value, IMO.

Personally, I'd prefer to be at PB closer to when they open at 9:00.

The cost for San Francisco Beach Club is $40.00/person booked through http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelSanFranciscoBeachBreak.htm

I believe PB is requests that you spend $10.00/person on food and refreshments. And you may purchase the wristband that allows you to use their water toys for $8.00.

I am new too and am just trying to figure out all these things. Consensus so far directs me to PB.

Michelle

The cost for San Francisco Beach Club is $40.00/person booked through http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelSanFranciscoBeachBreak.htm

I believe PB is requests that you spend $10.00/person on food and refreshments. And you may purchase the wristband that allows you to use their water toys for $8.00.

I am new too and am just trying to figure out all these things. Consensus so far directs me to PB.

Michelle

You are doing well, yess they have a consumption amount of $10/ and water toys all day for $8/ . A taxi wil coost between $12/14 depending on pier.

Archived