Time crunch with Soto in Cayman!

afdds

Just booked with Soto for Sting Ray City. Little worried about the confirmation stating that I need to try and get the first tender. Meeting at 8:40. I know the ship is on Eastern time. And I think the Caymans is also but they don't observe Day Light Savings. Has anyone else taken this tour? Did you have plenty of time to get there. Thanks so much for the help.

Take care,

http://community.webshots.com/user/afdds

5/23 Victory cruise

Carnival Legend, Panama, 2003

Norwegian Star, Hawaii,2001

Aida, Sicily 1999

Fasination San Juan-1995

Did this on our 3/28 Victory trip w/ Sotos. We went down to the theater area just after the announcement that the line for tender numbers was open, got #11 and were off the ship in plenty of time. The tenders are huge, rentals not lifeboats and hold more than the life boats. Also, sotos runs vans from the pickup point to his facility constantly and has several boats. So if you are a few minutes late you just get the next van.

Holly

M/S Boheme 11/69

Rhapsody 2/77?

Azure Sea 3/89

Panama Canal 11/90

Mexican Riviera 3/98

Carnival Triumph 12/99

Carnival Spirit 12/01

NCL Dream 11/17/02

Celebrity Mercury 6/1/03

carnival Victory 3/28/04

Had no problem getting there on time. Had a little while to shop around before the tour.

Had some concerns coming back, just make sure you announce on the Soto's boat what time you need to be back for last tender. If needed our last tender was at 2:30pm make sure you tell then you need to be on the first shuttle going back. We were real close to our time but the last tender was late and we were fine. Just a little more stress then I needed.

Judy

CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04

NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03

Wonder 5/16-5/19/02

Wonder 5/3-5/8/01

Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

No need to worry. We did the same tour a month ago (it was cancelled because of high winds), but there was plenty of time. We thought we would really have to rush and make sure we got on the first tender, but you'll have plenty of time.

Have fun!

should not be a problem. We are booked with Soto's in 2 weeks. I e-mailed them that same question since they deal with the Senasation all the time. They replied that the Sensation tenders on time, unless of weather. They just said to make sure we get on an early tender. I understand if you have an early excursion booked, you can show the ship your confirmation and they will make sure you are scheduled on an early tender.

Archived